- CloudFlare CDN - Distribute your content around the world so its closer to your visitors (speeding up your site). CloudFlare operates out of 23 data centers around the world. Our CDN automatically caches your static files at our edge nodes so these files are stored closer to your visitors while delivering your dynamic content directly from your web server. CloudFlare then uses a technology called Anycast to route your visitors to the nearest data center. The result is that your website, on average, loads twice as fast for your visitors regardless of where they are located
- CloudFlare Optimizer - Web pages with ad servers and third party widgets load snappy on both mobile and computers. Automatically optimizes your pages to minimize the number of network connections and ensure even third party resources won't slow down page rendering.
- CloudFlare Security - Protect your website from a range of online threats from spammers to SQL injection to DDOS. CloudFlare technology automatically detects new attacks that arise against any website on its network. Once CloudFlare identifies that there is a new attack, CloudFlare starts to block the attack for both the particular website and the entire community.
- CloudFlare Analytics - CloudFlare provides insight to your website traffic that you can’t get from other analytics programs. In addition to visitor analytics, you can monitor threats and search engine crawlers. For most websites, these threats and crawlers make up 20% to 50% of traffic. It traffic every website should understand, but most analytics services ignore.
- CloudFlare Apps - CloudFlare apps makes installing web apps on your site fast, safe and one-click simple.