Domain Name Malaysia
Domain that Represent Identity and Business of Malaysia
Why Register .MY Domain Name?
As a business, you might be thinking about registering your domain name. But what is the difference between .COM and .MY? First, we need to know that the .MY is only available for use in Malaysia, so if your company isn’t located in Malaysia then register a .COM domain. So what are the reasons to register a .MY domain name? It will give you an edge over competition from another country because it’s ONLY available for use in Malaysia.
Here are some more reasons why you should register a dot MY domain name:
Free Domain Name Feature
Frequently Asked Questions Domains And Hosting
Find some answers of frequently asked questions about Domain Registration:
Terms & Conditions
- Domain name registration is NOT include a hosting server.
- Domain name require to host with hosting server to work as website.
- The discount price is for NEW domain registration only. Upon renewal, the price is back to normal price.
- For .MY (.com.my, .net.my, .org.my and .my) registration is required company registration Form D/24 or 49. If Supporting Document is not received within the 30 days, Cynet reserves the right to cancel your domain and payment.
- Privacy protection only available for .com/.net/.org/.info/.biz/.name/.cc domain name.
- Domain registration fee is strictly non refundable if the domain name has been successfully registered.
- Submission of your order doesn’t means that your domain name has been reserved.