|Extensions (TLD)||1 Year||2 Years||3 Years||5 Years||10 Years|
All domain registration come with FREE DNS management. User can easily manage the DNS records, sub-domains, aliases and more.
We provide 1 FREE email account for each domain registration. Register a domain and get your own @yourdomain.com email account with 100MB storage.
Want to host your domain with Blogspot, Wix, G-Suite, Office 365 but don't know how to setup? Don't worry, we are ready to help anytime.
Find some answers of frequently asked questions about Domain Registration:
A domain name can only be 63 characters excluding the extensions. Allowable characters in your domain are alphabets, numbers and the hyphen " - ". Other characters ("!,.#$@_") are not allowed.
Yes. Your name will appear as administration in the WHOIS information. And you have to right to lock and transfer the domain name. Cynet will only be the billing and technical contact in your domain WHOIS information.
We offer privacy protection for all TLD at price RM15/year, except Country Level Domain. You can enable privacy protection through the domain control panel. It will take 24 - 72 hours for the WHOIS record to take effect.
Yes. You can host your existing domain name with any of our hosting plan. You only have to change your domain name server point our hosting server. You will get a name server information once your hosting account is activated.
1. Domain name registration is NOT include a hosting server.
2. Domain name require to host with hosting server to work as website.
3. The discount price is for NEW domain registration only. Upon renewal, the price is back to normal price.
4. For .MY (.com.my, .net.my, .org.my and .my) registration is required company registration Form D/24 or 49. If Supporting Document is not received within the 30 days, Cynet reserves the right to cancel your domain and payment.
5. Privacy protection only available for .com/.net/.org/.info/.biz/.name/.cc domain name.
6. Domain registration fee is strictly non refundable if the domain name has been successfully registered.
7. Submission of your order doesn't means that your domain name has been reserved.