1. Make sure the domain name is not expired.
2. Request the EPP code from your current domain provider.
3. Make sure the domain name is unlocked and privacy protection has been disabled.
4. Make sure the Domain Administrator email under WHOIS record is valid.
Once the transfer order is placed, the administrative contact of each domain name for which you have placed a transfer request will receive an email, which asks for confirmation of such transfer. You would need to click on a link inside each of these emails for the transfer request to be sent to the registry. The losing registrar in almost all cases will send you emails asking for confirmation per domain name - you can typically choose to ignore these emails.
All domain registration come with FREE DNS management. User can easily manage the DNS records, sub-domains, aliases and more.
We provide 1 FREE email account for each domain registration. Register a domain and get your own @yourdomain.com email account with 100MB storage.
Want to host your domain with Blogspot, Wix, G-Suite, Office 365 but don't know how to setup? Don't worry, we are ready to help anytime.
Find some answers of frequently asked questions about Domain Transfer:
Domain Transfer means transfer of domain from your current Registrar to Cynet Registrar. After transfer to us, you can renew .com/.net/.org/.info/.biz domain name with our pricing from as low as RM35/year. Transferring your Domain Name will also renew 1 year to your Domain Name. The transfer price is same as new registration price. Please read the transfer requirement and instruction at here.
Transfer .MY domain require the current Domain Administrator to appoint us as the Domain Invocing Party. Please contact our firstname.lastname@example.org for further instruction on how to transfer .MY domain.
Yes. After transfer. your name will remain as administration in the WHOIS information. And you have to right to lock and transfer the domain name. Cynet will only be the billing and technical contact in your domain WHOIS information.
We offer privacy protection for all TLD at price RM15/year, except Country Level Domain. You can enable privacy protection through the domain control panel. It will take 24 - 72 hours for the WHOIS record to take effect.
Yes. You can host your existing domain name with any of our hosting plan. You only have to change your domain name server point our hosting server. You will get a name server information once your hosting account is activated.
1. For .MY (.com.my, .net.my, .org.my and .my) transfer, please contact us for details.
2. Privacy protection only available for .com/.net/.org domain name.
3. Domain registration fee is strictly non refundable if the domain name has been successfully transferred.
4. Submission of your order doesn't means that your domain name can be transferred successfully.