Transfer Domain Name
Transfer & Renew with us from RM35 and Enjoy All Freebies!
Domain Name Extension
Most Popular Domain Extension
Domain Transfer Instruction
1. Make sure the domain name is not expired.
2. Request the EPP code from your current domain provider.
3. Make sure the domain name is unlocked and privacy protection has been disabled.
4. Make sure the Domain Administrator email under WHOIS record is valid.
Once the transfer order is placed, the administrative contact of each domain name for which you have placed a transfer request will receive an email, which asks for confirmation of such transfer. You would need to click on a link inside each of these emails for the transfer request to be sent to the registry. The losing registrar in almost all cases will send you emails asking for confirmation per domain name – you can typically choose to ignore these emails.
Free Domain Name Feature
Frequently Asked Questions Domains
Find some answers of frequently asked questions about Domain Transfer:
Terms & Conditions
- For .MY (.com.my, .net.my, .org.my and .my) transfer, please contact us for details.
- Privacy protection only available for .com/.net/.org domain name.
- Domain registration fee is strictly non refundable if the domain name has been successfully transferred.
- Submission of your order doesn’t means that your domain name can be transferred successfully.